CLA exists to create opportunities — for our clients, our people, and our communities. We do it by living the CLA Promise: We promise to know you and help you.
The opportunities available to our professionals are boundless, but these three make us unique:
• A big firm with a small firm feel — Get the feel of a boutique firm while still having the resources of a leading professional services firm.
• Your voice matters — Unlike other large firms, our accessible leadership gives you a voice at the local level.
• Something for everyone — You can choose from a wide spectrum of industry experiences and service areas in order to build a uniquely inspired career.
We have an unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities. And because our people connect with a vast network of resources behind the scenes, we are able to serve clients seamlessly. Whether they want to talk about succession or need an audit, we can help.
Primary industries include agribusiness, construction, commercial services, cooperatives, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, financial institutions, government contractors, health care, higher education, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, professional services, real estate, and state and local government.
Service areas include wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting (audit tax, and consulting).
CLA exists to create opportunities – for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Wellness at CLA is about creating opportunities for our people to be well across the four dimensions of life. Physical, financial, social and emotional.
We are excited to create 4 new opportunities for the CLA family to be well this year.
1) gotzoom- No cost federal student loan analysis, customized summary of program options & savings and potential for lower payments & faster payoff
2) learntolive- Confidential online cognitive behavioral therapy, 24/7 access for CLA family & their families and help for depression, social anxiety, stress, worry, insomnia
3) Purchasing Power- Makes it easy to get the products you need and pay for them over time, directly from your paycheck and reduces financial stress
4) vitals SmartShopper- The cost of the same medical procedure can vary depending where you go for the procedure, use SmartShopper to compare the cost of medical procedures at various facilities and earn cash rewards and work with a personal assistant who can walk you through the process and even schedule the procedure on your behalf
• More than 60 years of quality, service, and experience
• More than 110 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation
• Among the nation's leading professional services firms
• More than 6,000 professionals
• More than 2,200 CPAs
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities –